Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip to Dollywood

Aiden and I went to Dollywood with my mom, dad, and sister this weekend. Although it was extremely cold and I felt like my fingers and toes were going to freeze off, it was a lot of fun. They had all of these little reindeer all over the place and Aiden had to climb up and look at Every single one of them. My little sis got annoyed pretty quickly and whined for me to carry him. Aiden is over 3 feet tall so he was able to ride a lot of the rides this time. I rode the flying elephants, tea cups, and a baby roller coater with him. I haven't had the chance to ride rides like that in a long time. I had forgotten how much fun it can be!




My mom, sister, Aiden, and me

Loving one of the many reindeer



Aiden and me in front of the Christmas tree



Right before he got extremely annoyed at havin his picture taken!






Parade of Lights


More Christmas Lights

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love the picture of you and Aidan.

Kara said...

We went to Dollywood a couple of weeks ago. It is so beautiful there this time of year. It looks like you all had a lot of fun despite the cold weather.