Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My To-Do List

I have seen several of these lists on the blogs that I follow and I thought I would add one of my own.

At this point, I've gotten married, lived in Alaska, learned how to ski, have one adorable little boy, and am getting ready to have a Master's degree. I've also traveled to Germany and Austria and went to the North Pole (a city in Alaska close to Fairbanks) where I sat on Santa's lap (even though I was 22 at the time!)

My List:

1. Buy a house with a relatively big yard
2. Have another baby
3. Run a marathon
4. Swim with sharks (nurse sharks, they can't really hurt you. I've read up on it)
5. Go on a vacation to Rome
6. Go on a vacation to Greece (I watch the Travel channel a lot)
7. Learn a new language (German or Spanish, haven't decided yet)
8. Take a road trip across the US
9. Get published in a reputable scientific journal
10. Get a PhD (or MD/ PhD~ I'm dreaming big here!)

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Sounds like a great list!