Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick Day

Today was supposed to be a really productive day. I had such big plans! But after I showered this morning, I got incredibly sick. I thought that I was coming down with the flu so when Aiden woke up I told him that I was going to go get Daddy to play with him for a little while before he went to his great grandma's house. He said, "Mommy, I'm going to be nice today." It broke my heart! He thought that I didn't want to play with him because he hadn't been nice. It made me feel so bad. I told him that he was always nice and tried to explain to him that I was sick. Not sure how much of that he understood. My stomach is still a little upset, but I'm feeling much better now. I'm hoping it's just a 24 hour thing that way I will be able to spend some extra time doing something special with Aiden tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hope you feel better soon! My doc told me yesterday that there is some crud going around, including a stomach virus.