Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trip to "The Maize"

My little sis and Aiden on the hay ride



Picking out a Pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch


Aiden in front of the Corn Maze
He is obsessed with lollipops right now. LOL



Layout of the Corn Maze


I really didn't want to have to call my boss and tell her that I destroyed my cell phone. The thought of doing that kinda made me sick! But since the SIM card was ok, all I had to do was buy a new phone and I didn't have to extend the contract or anything. Thank goodness. After all of that was taken care of, we decided to go to the corn maze after all. It was the last day for it. We had a lot of fun. We went on a hay ride, saw a pig race, got to pet animals in a barn, went through a pumpkin patch, and played on the playground. We did the entire maze~ 4 miles and Aiden walked almost the entire time. I only heard, "I want to get out of here" a half dozen times! I was so proud of him! It turned out to be a great day!

No comments: