Monday, December 8, 2008

7 Random Facts


I was tagged by Kristen at Something about nothin to list 7 random facts about myself.

1. I have never had my engagement ring sized and I've been married for five years! It's too big and is constantly turning around on my finger, but I just haven't wanted to be without it.

2. My dog almost killed me. Seriously! We were hiking in Alaska near a large drop off when she tripped over some loose rocks and fell back onto me. I was able to grab onto a large rock and she somehow steadied herself. I had my first and only panic attack. I was absolutely terrified and scooted almost all the way down the mountain refusing to stand up!

3. I hate going on water rides at amusement parks. I can't stand walking around in wet clothes!

4. I can't sit through a movie that is longer than an hour and a half. Nothing can hold my attention that long. That's why we never go see a movie at the theater.

5. I LOVE step aerobics. I have a step and workout videos that I constantly use at home. Who knew working out could be so much fun?!

6. I can eat a bag of double stuf oreos in TWO days. By myself. (Run, eat oreos. Step aerobics, eat oreos.) For this reason I do NOT keep cookies at the house other than for special occasions.

7. My favorite thing to drink with chocolate is diet cherry coke. I would like a piece of that double fudge chocolate cake with a diet coke please! LOVE it! I only use milk for hot chocolate or cereal.

OK, now I have to tag 7 people. And since all of this is completely random, I'm going to choose 7 random SITStas!

Rachel Ann at Rachel Ann's Place, Valerie at It's A Wonderful Life, HeatherY at Middle Georgia Mommy, Meg at Ramblings of a Crazy Mom, Leah at Live Life Simply, Hollie at Just a Little Something, and Mommy of M's

5 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Ok I admit..I'm a sucker for tags...I'll work on it tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by and even though I'm creative I'm not creative enough to make those beautiful dresses...they are a giveaway I entered and blogged about!

Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Great list. I'm with you on #6...I started running again in Aug just so I could eat more.

HeatherY said...

Good list! I hate water rides at amusement parks for the same reason! Nothing worse than walking around in wet drawers.

Leah said...

thanks for the tag! i will work on my post.

thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Mommy of M's said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the tag. My facts are done, now I just have to figure out who to tag.