1. I have never had my engagement ring sized and I've been married for five years! It's too big and is constantly turning around on my finger, but I just haven't wanted to be without it.
2. My dog almost killed me. Seriously! We were hiking in Alaska near a large drop off when she tripped over some loose rocks and fell back onto me. I was able to grab onto a large rock and she somehow steadied herself. I had my first and only panic attack. I was absolutely terrified and scooted almost all the way down the mountain refusing to stand up!
3. I hate going on water rides at amusement parks. I can't stand walking around in wet clothes!
4. I can't sit through a movie that is longer than an hour and a half. Nothing can hold my attention that long. That's why we never go see a movie at the theater.
5. I LOVE step aerobics. I have a step and workout videos that I constantly use at home. Who knew working out could be so much fun?!
6. I can eat a bag of double stuf oreos in TWO days. By myself. (Run, eat oreos. Step aerobics, eat oreos.) For this reason I do NOT keep cookies at the house other than for special occasions.
7. My favorite thing to drink with chocolate is diet cherry coke. I would like a piece of that double fudge chocolate cake with a diet coke please! LOVE it! I only use milk for hot chocolate or cereal.
OK, now I have to tag 7 people. And since all of this is completely random, I'm going to choose 7 random SITStas!
I'm currently a stay at home Mommy to two adorable little boys, Aiden (7) and Holden(4).
Originally from a small town in East TN, we are a military family who is constantly on the move! From Alaska to Washington DC to our current home in South Mississippi.
Life is an adventure, who knows what will happen next!