Monday, December 15, 2008

Acceptance~ Woo-Hoo!!!

So, it's official! Matt got his unconditional acceptance to med school today. We've been talking about the options and decided that if he got accepted to the school in DC, that's where we will go regardless of where else he is accepted. It's just the best choice for us. Matt left this morning for a snowboarding trip. When I got the mail at lunch, he had a letter from the school. Although he isn't home, I went ahead and opened it. I couldn't leave the future of my next four years sitting in an envelope for three days! That means we are going to be moving to Washington DC in August!!! I am so excited! I know that sounds like forever from now, but we have so much stuff to get done before then.

I can't believe we are going to be living here!


I really wish he was going to be home tonight so we could celebrate! I guess Aiden and I will have to do it alone. We're having some cookies tonight! LOL

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your move. I live in NC and want to run the Washington,DC half marathon. Do you run half marathons?
http://www.nationalmarathon.com/home.asp
It looks like a fun course around some great sites. Maybe 2010 we can meet there and run.

Ok thanks for playing the game. Your letter is "C"
Have fun and let me know when you post

Zoey's Mommy said...

That's so awesome!! I've only ever been to Washington DC once and it was almost 10 years ago. I can't wait until the kids are older and we can take them. I'm so envious of you! Although I'm sure the cost of living is super crazy! Congratulations on it all and good luck! :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the move and the big life changes! I don't blame you for opening the envelope. I would have done the same thing!

Yaya said...

Congrats!

Mommy_of_2 said...

Medical school! That is fantastic.. congrats to your hubby!!