Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Alphabet Soup

I read about this cute letter game on Kristen's blog.

You get a letter and list 10 things that begin with that letter and have a Christmas theme. She gave me the letter "C". Since it's one of the easiest letters for this time of year, I decided that I wouldn't use the word "Christmas" for the item. Does that make sense? Anyways...


Cowboys Christmas Tree





Chia Tree

Crafts

Cards (Christmas Cards)


Cookies


Candles


Candy Canes


Chocolate


Crackers
I practiced making a cheese ball for Christmas Eve and I was going to take a picture of that but everyone really liked it and it was gone before I could take one.


Choo-Choo:
This is part of Aiden's Christmas present. He's getting a Thomas the Train table with all the accessories. So excited about it!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Wow, what a cute game! And that cowboy christmas tree is adorable. I love it!

Lana said...

Hi! Found you through Blog Stalkers.

My son was addicted to anything "Thomas" related, and Grandma (my mom) had bought tons of trains for him. After about a year, we discovered a recall on almost all the wooden trains that were red. There is lead in the paint. I think that was about a year or so ago. I don't know what they've done about it since though.. Just letting you know in case you hadn't heard. ☺

Kristen said...

You did an awesome job. Would love to see the cheeseball and a recipe.
Thanks for playing

Kati Sue* said...

Is that really your Christmas tree?! Last night.. I asked the hubby if we could do a Steeler's tree and he told me I was nuts!

P.S. I nominated you for a blog award.. check out my blog post!

Yaya said...

Look at those Christmas cards! Priceless!!!!!!! You should totally get him into modeling!

Chia Christmas Tree!? Where did you find that??