Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cookies~ The Lazy Way

Yesterday was Day 14 of our Christmas Countdown: Christmas Cookies (I'm not sure how I always get behind!)

When we were at Wal-Mart, I saw a Christmas cookie kit. I love kits. I don't know why. You don't get as many cookies when you buy the kit and I'm not sure it's a better deal. But I love the boxes and this one came with a cute green spatula. Not that I needed it...

Anyways, I got out all of the stuff and Aiden was really excited about making the cookies. But then I started reading the directions and saw that I had to melt butter. I was just too exhausted to fool with it. (Pathetic, huh?) So, I got out some ready made dough and used that instead.


I let Aiden help me make dinner so he still got to pour and stir. And then I let him decorate the cookies with icing and sprinkles. He had a lot of fun doing that and I promise we will make those other cookies sometime this week~ no matter how tired I am!

1 comment:

Mommy_of_2 said...

Haha! Cookies are cookies. Seriously!

We are making chocolate covered pretzels tomorrow!