Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Party

Every Christmas Eve, our family meets at my parent's house to eat and exchange presents. It's always a lot of fun. This year I was even more excited because my parents got Aiden a train table and I knew that he was going to love it!

As soon as we walked into the door, Aiden saw this Huge present. I asked him who it belonged to. He didn't think that it could possibly be for him even though he was hoping that it was. Once he found out that it was his present, I asked him what he thought it could be. He said, "A book." A really big book!

The appetizers


My Papaw

Aiden and my Mom

Some of our Family

Yes, my 9 year old sister and I got an identical gift (Parents and matching outfits...)

My Grandmother's First Stocking Ever (Seriously)

The "Choo-choo" Table

He had to take off evey tiny piece of paper and hand it to someone to throw in the trash!

Me adoring my baby!

5 comments:

Travel Writer said...

HE looks so excited. I guess he was overwhelmed. Lucky Aiden...

Yaya said...

So cute!

"A book"=adorable!

Mel said...

So funny that he was so neat with the gift opening!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Looks like you all had a blast!!! Bella would be soooo jealous of that train table!! She loves the one at Barnes & Noble!

Kati Sue* said...

Oooh! I love the train table! Very Cool gift!!