Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Final 2008 Christmas Post

Today was our last Christmas Party. Finally! We went to four in all! It was a lot of fun spending time with our families, but it gets exhausting running around from place to place all the time. I can't even imagine what next Christmas will be like since we will have to travel from Washington DC! I'm just happy to have a couple of days to rest!


Here are some pictures from Christmas morning. I didn't take very many this year.





Aiden LOVED this penguin. He's been playing with it for two years now! They had a ton of them at the mall, but this was the last one so I bought it at the last minute.

He Really was excited~ you just can't tell from these pictures!

(I got Guitar Hero! So exciting! How old am I again? I just can't ask for grown up things. What fun is that?!)

This is the only one of Aiden and me on Christmas morning. LOL But I'm not complaining~ who likes having their picture taken first thing in the morning?!


This was one of the best Christmases ever! I loved watching Aiden tear into his presents! He wanted to take everything out of its box before going to the next one. He got WAY too many presents. He was completely overwhelmed. I put some of his toys away for now. I may give them to him for his birthday! How awful is that?!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Great pics! My girls got way too much as well. Good idea with the birthday stash.

Cindy said...

Nice pics. There is nothing wrong with stayin' young at heart!
Visiting from SITS

Leah said...

What they don't know won't hurt them... and besides you already know he likes the toys so it takes the guess work out of it.

{peeking in from SITS}