Saturday, December 6, 2008

An Early Christmas Present

Day 6 of our Christmas countdown:

Matt has been really excited about teaching Aiden to snowboard from the time he found out that I was pregnant. Matt started snowboarding in middle school and he taught me to ski while we were stationed in Anchorage. He attempted to teach me to snowboard first, but let's just say that didn't work out so well... He thinks that Aiden is ready to learn this year. But since they don't make snowboards small enough for two year olds, Aiden is going to have to learn to ski first. Matt ordered him skis and they came today. Aiden tried them on and they fit perfectly so I guess we are going to take him skiing next Tuesday. I'm OK with that as long as we stay on the bunny slope! I don't want my baby on the top of the mountain!







3 comments:

Kara said...

Those skis are so little and cute! Have fun on his first ski trip!

Yaya said...

Is that shirt from Gymboree?

Melissa said...

It is a Gymboree shirt! Buying cute clothes from there is one of my major obsessions.