Monday, December 15, 2008

Gingerbread Ornaments: The finished product

Day 15 of our Christmas Countdown: Painting our Ornaments

Our gingerbread ornaments are finally finished! And while they don't look the way I had envisioned before we began the project, they look much, much better than I had expected after getting them out of the oven!




Oh! I just realized I still have to thread the gold ribbon through the rest of them! Aiden LOVES glitter. I think he loves anything that he can make a mess with without getting his hands dirty! Can you tell the 3 that I painted?

Aiden was so excited about the finished ornaments. He kept saying, "Mommy! We made these! We baked these!" It was adorable. I think we are going to give a couple of these to his preschool teachers as part of their Christmas gift. I'm sure he would enjoy telling them that he made them!

4 comments:

tara @ kidz said...

They turned out perfect! So pretty! I'm sure Aiden was so proud of himself!

Kristen said...

You guys did an excellent job

Cammie said...

so cute! The kid and the goodies!

Doré said...

Those turned out so cute!

I'm visiting from SITS this morning... your little boy is adorable!