Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just for A Smile

We have all kinds books that have photographs of animals in them and Aiden really likes them. But for some reason, he has been obsessed with looking at them lately and finding animals that might eat him. He pointed at a picture last night and said, "That tiger might eat me when we go to the zoo." I said, "No. It can't get out of its cage and Mommy will protect you." His response, "It might eat Mommy first." Well... So I attempted to find some less threatening animals to show him and we found this clip. We both thought it was so funny (Remember I have the sense of humor of a 2 year old though!).




Sneezing Panda - Awesome video clips here

The clip obviously didn't have much of an effect on his "they might eat me" phase because this morning he showed me a picture of a gorilla and said, "This one might bite my head off." I think he watches too much Discovery Channel at his great grandama's house... Please tell me this phase won't last long!

Enjoying his book of toddler-eating animals!

3 comments:

Travel Writer said...

Kids sometimes say strange stuffs even if it don't mean anything to them. This happen generally when he overheard adults talking such stuffs.
I guess it quite normal for a kid to be afraid of a tiger.....

Travel Writer said...

BTW the video was hilarious!

Vic said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your son is absolutely adorable and what wonderful posts! I hope you have a nice New Years Eve.