Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Angel

Christmas Countdown Day 23: Our Last Christmas Craft~ A hand and footprint Angel

This is the first time that I did this project and I have to say, it's definitely not one of my favorites. I went to Wal-Mart this morning (a very brave thing!) to get the supplies for this project (glitter, gold glitter paint, and flesh tone paint). Once I was back at home, I realized that I forgot the glitter (I was going to let Aiden put glitter on the "wings"). And then when I unloaded the shopping bags, I couldn't find the glitter paint (for the halo) anywhere. Oh my! I have absolutely no idea where it could have gone!

As soon as we walk in the door in the evenings, Aiden says, "What are we going to make today?" Now that our Christmas Crafts are finished, I don't know what we're going to do...

6 comments:

Mmmm...Tastes Good said...

Good morning! Merry Christmas Eve! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!!

You are the person above me on SITS roll call this morning so I'm stopping by to check out your blog!!!

Travel Writer said...

He sure is an angel...

Ann said...

That is an adorable project! Your a pretty cool Mom....

SITS surfing... :D (So many cool people!) I welcome you to enter the 2 drawings on my blog. One ends today the other tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love it!!!!

Great job hun!

And merry Christmas to your lovely family!

Creative Mish said...

Hi from SITS! I've been enjoying reading all of your past posts and loving all the creations! It looks so fun!
Merry Christmas!

Lori said...

How adorable!!
Cute idea!:)