Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lovely Blog Award!!

I am so honored to have received an award from my bloggy friend, Kristen, over at Something about Nothin. What a fun way to end the year!!!




So here are 7 blogs that I love:

All of the above blogs are well worth a visit, so please go check them out!
The lucky awardees may now follow these simple rules:
  1. Add the logo to your blog
  2. Link to the person from whom you've received the award
  3. Nominate seven blogs of your choice
  4. Leave a message on the nominees blogs

6 comments:

Kati Sue* said...

Thanks a ton!!! This is sooo cool. Who would have thought that blogging would lead you to so many wonderful people.

I will be sure to read up on some of the others you have listed.. its just about nap time here.. Miss Serenity is finishing up her snack!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thanks hun! You made my day!!

Kristen said...

I love your new blog look!!!

I decided to give my mini me a new look for the new year.

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Heatherlyn Colt said...

Wow, you are a busy lady. It will be fun to follow your blog through all your adventures!

QM said...

OMG. Thanks a gazillion! What a way great way to start a new year! And I'm just a 15 year old girl who finds writing & blog wonderful!

Thanks again. I'll make a point to check out the blogs you listed(:

Tiffany said...

How fun! Thanks for the blog award! I've got it up on my site with the blogs I've nominated. Have a great New Year!