Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Blog is Loved Photo Tag

I was tagged again! Well... I sorta tagged myself~ LOL by commenting on Yaya's blog: Yaya Stuff.


The rules of this tag: Go to the fourth photo file on your computer and choose the fourth photo. Post that picture on your blog and tell the story behind it.


Oh my! Here's mine! This one was taken in September 2007. Aiden was 16 months old.






Aiden had just finished finger painting (as you can see) and I had run a bath to clean him up. I took him in the bathroom and got him undressed. Right at that time, he had an accident. A poopy accident. All over my jeans. I was squealing and Matt asked me what was wrong. He thought it was hysterical and grabbed the camera. So, this is the picture of me cleaning up part of that mess. My poor baby! He doesn't look too happy!


And since I LOVE comments, the next five people who leave a comment on this post are tagged with this task and get to pick up this button to display on their blog!





6 comments:

Yaya said...

Haha, cute pic!

debilyn said...

Good Morning!...adorable photo =)

Just stopping by from SITS to say hello..

Kristen said...

Yeah I'm #3 so I get the tag.
What a cute photo and story.

Mommy_of_2 said...

Haha! I havent had that happen yet! Love the blog!!

P.S. How do you do that 3 column blog layout.. grr.. I can't figure it out!!

Mommy_of_2 said...

Hey! Thanks sooo much for the help with my blog... P.S. I LOVE Kenny Chesney too!!!

Kristen said...

I was just informed the story about Christopher is only partially true. You can read about it here
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/bedgood.asp

So they are NOT wanting Christmas cards