Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Bloggy Makeover!

I have seen so many cute blogs out there and since I spend so much time on mine, I wanted it specially designed to match my personality. First, I attempted to make a design of my own. While I was able to figure out how to make 3 columns, that was the extent of it. I can't understand blogger code! I had to take a computer science course as an undergraduate and that was the longest semester of my life! So I looked around until I found Lindsey at Lindsey Joy Design and I asked her to design my blog. I filled out a questionnaire and this is what she came up with. I have my own button now and a favicon (the little icon on the address bar)! I LOVE it!!! Aiden does too. He said, "A Mommy hoo-hoo and an Aiden hoo-hoo."

The story behind the owls: Aiden is obsessed with owls ("hoo-hoos") right now (We talk about them on a daily basis!). I think it's really cute because I had a ton of owl stuffed animals when I was little too (What are the chances of that? Owls?! How random!) I found my box of owls at my parent's house recently and gave them to Aiden. He was so excited!

6 comments:

Tooj said...

Hi, I'm stopping in from SITS....love the owls and the story. :) Great makeover...I might do that myself someday....for the same reason - too much time is spent here! Have a great week.

Jenny/Moravia said...

Looks great. I hear ya on blog code. I thought I understood a little bit about code, but I am totally clueless.

Yaya said...

It's awesome! Perfect!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your blog looks FANTASTIC!!!! I wish mine was a three column one too.....oh well!

Mommy of M's said...

I LOVE OWLS!!

So, you had such cute craft ideas for Christmas what are you going to come up with for V-day? I'm waiting to copy!!

Karen said...

I love the new look of your blog!