Friday, December 19, 2008

My First Bloggy Award!!!

I got the Lemonade Award from Kati Sue* at And Baby Makes Four! Check out her blog; she always makes the best of things and that's really inspirational to me. Thanks, Kati Sue!

The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.

The rules: put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude, link to your nominees, let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog, and share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I'm awarding this award to some of my followers, because you guys are awesome! Thanks for caring enough to subscribe to my blog!

1. Kristen at Something about Nothin

2. Jenny at Rantings of a Raging Raven

3. Kara at Making Memories that Last

4. Karen at Sipos Family

5. Yaya at Yaya Stuff

6. Mel at Mommy of two Princesses

7. Queenie Jeannie at Jeannie's Happy World

8. Georgie at Decisionally Challenged

9. Zoey's Mommy at Zoey's Mommy

10. Steph at Mommy and Wife. What a Wonderful Life!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ohhhhh thanks for thinking of me.

And congratulations to you!!

I'll post about it soon

Yaya said...

Oooh! It's so cute! Thank you!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thank you!! I will do this later today!

Jenny/Moravia said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I got it just as I was about to pack up my living room before our move and just now got back on line.