Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our First Christmas Art Project Attempt

For our second day of Christmas activities, I thought it would be fun to make a Rudolph ornament that we can hang on our Christmas tree. My little sister has a tree outside her room that is decorated with Christmas ornaments that she has made through the years at school. She has a really cute Rudolph one and it looked really easy. Hmm... I think I must have done something wrong because ours didn't turn out as cute as I remembered hers being! Oh, well. Aiden had fun making it and that's all that matters.


Setting up


Aiden sat there really still and let me trace his hand. Once I finished he looked at the paper and said, "Oh! We're making turkey!" He remembered making turkeys at preschool.

Our finished product... LOL!



Half-way through the project I realized that Aiden was still wearing his Christmas sweater (Santa came to visit his class at school today and they had their pictures taken.) While I went looking for an art shirt, he continued painting topless!


Aiden had fun making Rudolph, but I think he had more fun with his abstract project!

No comments: