Monday, December 22, 2008

A Santa Project

Christmas Countdown Day 22: A Handprint Santa

We were really busy today so we did a super easy and quick art project. We had to go to the mall tonight (what was I thinking?!)and it was exhausting! Matt's birthday is in January and I found an awesome deal on a Colt's jersey. But you had to use a coupon that expires on Christmas Eve. It was worth it though. I can't wait to give it to him! Aiden and I were both really tired after fighting our way through the crowds. Here's what we did tonight:

He already knows what's coming!



Daddy Helps Out



The finished product:


Pretty cute for something that takes 5 minutes! I think I'm going to punch a hole in it and hang it on the Christmas tree.

7 comments:

Mel said...

You must be such a creative person! You come up with such cute craft projects.

Tiffany said...

So cute!

Brenna said...

Your little boy is sooo cute!

Kati Sue* said...

Very cute! We totally did your Christmas tree project! Serenity hated the paint on her hands about the 1st 3 handprints.. haha!

Cindy said...

That's such a great idea! I've never seen anything other than turkeys with a handprint. Visiting from SITS

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my 100th post and Giveaway!
I love little "hand" made ornaments :)
Have a wonderful holiday season♥

Bizzie Mommy the Non-Cook said...

What a great idea. I can never think of cute little crafts to do with my daughter. By the way you won the gift certificate to my store LaLa Baby Boutique. I didn't know of another way to contact you. Please send me an email at shop at lalababyboutique dot come so I can send you the details.