Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Wacky Snowman

Tuesday: Day 16 of our Christmas Countdown: A Trip to Wacky Bear

I took Aiden to Wacky Bear for two reasons:
1. I had a $5 coupon
2. I really liked the special Christmas reindeer and I just knew that he would too.

We get to Wacky Bear and I tell Aiden to pick out an animal. At first he chooses a Pink Unicorn! LOL I tell him that he needs to pick out a Christmas animal (reindeer, Santa, Christmas tree, snowman or polar bear) as I casually show him the reindeer that I want. And he chooses the snowman. No big deal, it's cute too. So, I get my camera out all prepared to take pictures of him making his snowman to discover that (Ugh! How did I do this again?!) the battery is dead. Once his snowman was made I got him one of those sound buttons that plays Frosty the Snowman. Very Cute!

Then while I was waiting in line, I took my coupon out and realized that it actually from Build-A-Bear. Oh, well! At least I noticed before trying to use it.

I tried to get a picture of Aiden with his snowman once the camera was charged but he insisted on being goofy!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Saw you on SITS. Aiden is gorgeous!

Jenny/Moravia said...

Too funny. Looks like he loves it though. What a handsome little boy

Kristen said...

What fun that must have been. We took our niece to Build a Bear and it was fun for us.
Congrates on the 3.95 run your mini me is really fired up.
That's great you have already done a few half marathons. I did my first in Nov and will do my second in March (DH's first). I wanted to do the DC one in March but we are going to CA so I found one in NV.

Megryansmom said...

Today is Georgie's birthday please go wish her a happy one!

http://georgienba.blogspot.com/2008/12/guest-post.html

Yaya said...

Wow! He is one lucky kid to have a mom like you!