Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Beautiful Bloggy Award

I recieved this Beautiful award from Carole over at Youngest of 3 Sisters. Thank you, Carole for this great award!




You can make up your own rules for how you want to give this award so I would like to pass it on to a few of the blogs that I read every day. If you don't already read these blogs, check them out!


Kristen at Something about Nothin
Yaya at Yaya Stuff
Katie Sue* at Backwoods Homemaker Barbie
Mel at Mommy of 2 Princesses
Heatherlynn at Colt Family Blog

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Thank you so much what a pretty award!

I'm at work not enjoying the snow
:( but I will be going home soon and hope I don't get stuck.

I'm so excited about these few inches! Aiden looks like he is having fun!

Carole said...

Im so glad you posted it!!! Thanks so much

carole
xoxo

Heatherlyn said...

Thank you for the award. Bloggy awards are fun. Being fairly new to blogging I have not known what exactly to do with them. But I think I'll put them up. And I for sure think that you deserve this bloggy award Melissa. I love your blog!

Staci said...

congrats!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Yaya said...

OMG! That is such a sweet award!!! Thank you!!!!

pam said...

Congratulations on that beautiful award.