Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling Better

I kept Aiden home from preschool again today, and I think he's feeling a lot better now. He was finally able to eat today without immediately getting sick. My poor baby. I absolutely hate when he feels bad and there's nothing I can do to make him feel better.

While I was cleaning the kitchen this evening, he asked if he could paint. This is the first interest he's shown in any activity other than laying on the couch and watching a movie since our trip to the ER last Friday. And he was so excited about the picture that he painted. He said, "Mommy! I paint a sea turtle! Take picture!"

Aiden's "Sea Turtle"



Then he decided to make some handprints for me. He knows that I love handprint art! LOL We haven't done any in a while, but I'm sure I will find something for handprint craft for a Valentine's Day activity.



I tried to push up his sleeves numerous times because I didn't want him to get paint on his shirt, but for some reason having his sleeves pushed up really bothers him. He cries and pulls at them and ends up getting them even messier. I showed him the paint on his shirt and he said, "It OK, Mommy. You wash it." LOL This made me think of you, Jenny!

3 comments:

Karen said...

He looks so cute! Michael doesn't like to have his sleeves pulled up either and will do the same thing as Aiden.

♥georgie♥ said...

he is soooooo cute and I am glad he is feeling better!

Heatherlyn said...

My kids like to paint on their hands too.