Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hair Obsessions

Aiden got up at 6:15 this morning and didn't take a nap today. So on the way home this evening he fell asleep in the car with his beanie on. It was 6:45 when we got home and Aiden woke up while I was changing him into his pajamas which was good because I had an art project planned! (More on that later) He wanted to play with his train table first and said, "Take picture, Mommy." I took a few pictures and showed them to him.








He looked at these pictures and his eyes got wide. He frantically patted his hair and whined, "Fix it, Mommy!" I have never seen a little boy so obsessed with his hair in my entire life! Oh no... Looks like I'm raising a mini Uncle Jesse!!



10 comments:

Yaya said...

Hahaha!

pam said...

I love the train set. And his hair look just fine, it is winter, hair is fly away because it is dry!!

WillowLakeScents said...

Stoppin' in from SITS to say hello !

A. Kichu said...

Lol!!!

Mel said...

How funny!! The train set does look like fun.

Joanna said...

Dude, that little flip of hair would drive me crazy too. I would have gotten some water and fixed it without him even saying anything. But, I can be a little neurotic that way; )

♥georgie♥ said...

I♥Uncle Jesse!!!! LOL cute pix

Geri said...

My son had a cowlick on the back of his head and it drove me nuts. It would never stay down. Now he's grown and I'm not sure what he does, but it usually isn't flipping up.

The Blonde Duck said...

At least he'll always look good!

Tooj said...

Ooohhhh...a mini Uncle Jesse! LOL How cute. :) I'm stopping by from SITS...happy Friday!