Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

It started snowing last night and has been snowing all day today. We probably have about two inches now! LOL When Aiden got up this morning we looked out the window, and he shrieked, "It's snowing!" We were both really excited about going outside to play in it!




I really wanted to build a snowman with Aiden but I couldn't find my gloves. I tried making it without gloves, but my hands started stinging and Aiden was more interested in chasing the dog. I'm going to search through my ski stuff tonight and find my gloves and as long as the snow doesn't melt tonight we're going to build a snowman tomorrow!

When we came in from outside, I made him some hot chocolate with marshmallows. He had never had the marshmallows before and tried spitting them out. I told him they were like candy. He put one back in his mouth and said, "Oh. Candy. Yum!"
I have no idea how you get your face dirty from drinking hot chocolate. But Adien figured it out! He is such a mess!!!

6 comments:

Zoey's Mommy said...

CUTE pictures!!! Glad you were able to enjoy the snow. It's been so freezing cold here we can't even go out and play.

B said...

It looks like you had some fun in the snow, I'm just glad someone else is getting it instead of us for now. Thanks for taking it!

Yaya said...

Cute!

I cannot get the kids that I nanny for to play outside...I get them all bundled up and we go out to play and they spend the whole time complaining until we come back in!

Heatherlyn said...

So cute! My kids love the snow. My little guy will just walk around outside in the backyard for an hour in freshly fallen snow. I hope you find your gloves so that you can make that snowman. I love snowmen. And hot chocolate too. That's so cute he got his face messy drinking hot chocolate!

tara @ kidz said...

Looks like lots of fun! Especially the hot chocolate!

pam said...

He looks like he had a lot of fun out in the snow.

Kids always seem to have a ring around the mouth. Especially with chocolate.