Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Minute with Aiden

We were at Wal-Mart yesterday and it was crowded like it normally is. My goal is always to get in and out as quickly as possible. So I'm pushing Aiden around in the cart trying to grab the things that I need while maneuvering around the people who are standing in the middle of the aisle socializing. All of a sudden Aiden puts his hand on mine and looks at me thoughtfully and says, "Mommy, can I touch your nipple?" I know my know my eyes got big and my mouth dropped. What?!?! I tried to explain to him that that wasn't something that was OK for him to do. He looked a little confused and said, "That nipple?" as he pointed at my chin where I had a Huge pimple. Oh my! I tried not to laugh as I told him what it was. He said, "Oh... It looks like a nipple." And that was that!

6 comments:

Yaya said...

Hahahahahaha!!!

Cindy said...

thanks for stopping by-we did have a nice holiday-happy new year!

Kristen said...

He is soooo funny...kids say the funniest things and they don't even know it. That could explain why they are so funny too.

I hope to mark off 2 states this year NV and somewhere close like the Marine in DC. I'll decide on the second once I finish the half in March. Maybe we could do one together. You run a faster pace then me but it would be fun see a friendly face before and after a race.
Does your hubby run? Mine is doing his first half with me in March. It's more fun with a partner. He also makes me run faster :-)

amanda said...

funny. very funny. i love it!

Heatherlyn Colt said...

That's pretty funny. Kids sure do keep us on our toes. And just, as a side, my kids have always, all of them, been fascinated with my boobs. Clothing on. But they will still point at my shirt and say, "what's that? Is it your boob? Can I touch it?" or poke it? They seem to like to try to poke them. Anyway. I have had to tell each of them at a very young age that isn't what kids are supposed to do.

Mel said...

Thanks - I needed a laugh!!!!