Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Snowman Attempt!

I kept Aiden home from preschool on Thursday because he had a bad cough. He was feeling better later in the afternoon and it was close to 50 degrees outside so I took him out to play in the melting snow. Our backyard is completely shaded so we had some time before it all melted.

He really wanted to build a snowman, but this was the best I could do with dry snow!

He laughed and said, "That a snowman, Mommy?"

Then he asked if he could step on it...

He really enjoyed that. So I spent the rest of our time outside making piles of snow for him to step on. I think it's so funny how all children love to knock things over!


8 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Oh, that is so cute! It's exactly what my kids would have done. I'm glad you got a picture of him stomping it!

My little guy, when he was 2, would stop sand castles. My 9 year-old would make them and then go play in the ocean and the little guy would run by and stomp them all down!

It sounds like you had a fun afternoon!

Hula's Secret Blog said...

Like king kong!

Yaya said...

Wow, I'd hate to see your attempt at a sand castle! Lol! Oh well, you tried!

pam said...

What a sweet little 'snowman'. Sometimes just kicking in the snow is good enough.

Kati Sue* said...

Haha! That is really cute! I hate the snow.. but Serenity always wants to play in it.. urgh!!

tara @ kidz said...

Oh wow that is so cute and Aiden is adorable as always!

I have excellent news....

You won the $25 gift certificate to Restaurant.com by leaving a comment on kidz last week! Woo hoo! I'll send you an email with the link to download your prize. Yay! I'm so excited you won!

Let all your friends know so they can try to win next time!

Yaya said...

Congrats on winning over at Kidz!

The Blonde Duck said...

LOL! All we can build here is a sandman.