Saturday, January 10, 2009

Photo Tag

Kristen from Something about Nothin tagged me with a Picture Tag.

Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Since I have already gotten this tag in the past, I decided to choose the 4th picture in my 8th folder (hey it's a multiple of 4 and it just happens to be my favorite number!) So without further ado, I present my photo:



This picture was taken when Aiden was 10 months old. This was his second time doing sensory play. He loved it and splashed water ALL over the place. Our dog never left his side, she was like, "What in the world are they doing now?!"

I am so glad that I got tagged because I haven't looked through that folder in a long time and there were so many videos of Aiden when he was tiny! They made me so excited about starting over again with a new little one!

So now it's time for me to pass along this tag:

2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

What a cutie! My, how the look of a child changes quickly.

I think that my 7 and 5 and 3 year-old haven't tired of the "sensory play" of splashing in water. I think they outgrow it somewhere around 9 or 10!

Mommy of M's said...

I'm game!! Going to my picture folders now!!