Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sesame Street Live

I picked Aiden up early from my grandma's house this afternoon so we could go see Sesame Street Live. Woo-hoo! It was too early to leave for the show when I got there so I took a few pictures of Aiden.



He came over to me and said, "Let's take a hug one now!" I LOVE it! He is so used to everyone telling him to hug me in pictures that he now does it by himself!


As soon as we got into the arena, I bought Aiden one of those light spinner things with Elmo on it. Matt flipped out when I told him that I paid $15 for it. I definitely think it was worth it! I still remember getting one of those from the show when I was little.



And he LOVED it too!


We got there 40 minutes before the show started. And I was absolutely amazed by how patient he was while we were waiting. He kept asking when Elmo was going to come out but he didn't get up from his chair. He was Wonderful!


The first part of the show lasted an hour and then there was a 15 minute intermission. I had no idea it was going to be so long!

Intermission


This is how we passed the time!


The Finale


We had a really good time at the show. But I think Aiden's favorite part was his light! Can't wait for Disney on Ice!

6 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

What fun! I think it's cool that he got the same type of toy that you had when you were a kid. You do a lot of really neat things with him. He's going to grow up to be so smart!

Yaya said...

Aw! That is so special!

And those cheeks! I just wanna pinch them!!!

Kristen said...

You guys have so much fun together. The lightis way cool!

Noah's Mommy said...

how fun was that...and Aiden is sooooo cute....and his spinner is sweet....stopping by from SITS

Mel said...

HOW FUN! Analese is so jealous! She is a little Elmo groupie you know.

April said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog. I have grabbed your button and put it up.

April