Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Weather

I can't believe that a week a half ago, Aiden and I went to the park and didn't even need coats! It was 67 degrees! When we got up yesterday morning, I opened the door to let the dog out and it was blindingly bright. My mouth dropped when I saw that our yard was covered in snow. Of course it wasn't much, about an inch, but still it was 55 degrees on Saturday! Most of the snow has melted today, but it is still really cold (22 degrees)! I just can't wait for some warm weather!

Today's mostly melted snow:

A day at the park (A week and a half ago):

Aiden really likes playing with Kenai. He was more interested in walking her around on the leash than playing on the playground! We could do that in the back yard!

On the Jungle Gym in dire need of a hair cut!


Normally, I really enjoy the snow, but I'm done with it until next winter! Aiden and I are really looking forward to having more park days.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad to hear your grandmother is doing better and you guys too!

I am definately ready for Spring...we are going skiing this weekend so I guess I want it snowy there!
have a good week!

Stephanie said...

I was in shock when it started snowing on Saturday. I am done with snow for the year for sure!

♥georgie♥ said...

Those pics are super cute of Aiden-he is just adorable!

Kati said...

Glad to hear you got a chance to do something fun! Missed you around here!!!

Heatherlyn said...

Wow. 67 degress is perfect park weather! It has been warm and then snowed some, now raining some, here. I think the weather should be really nice by April ...

I hope you are doing well. :)

Megryansmom said...

We woke up to snow on Saturday! I'm DONE DONE DONE!

~~Mel~~ said...

I can't for a park day...I'm very jealous of yours!