Monday, February 23, 2009

A Hair Cut for Aiden

My grandmother has been bothering me about Aiden's hair for quite some time. So I finally agreed that his hair was a bit too long and too much in his face. Matt wanted me to get it cut short, but I can't bear to part with all of his hair until he asks. When I told Aiden we needed to get a hair cut, he held on to his hair and said, "Just a little right, Mommy?" Well... if you insist!

Before:
OK, I'm slightly embarrassed that I let his hair get this shaggy!



After:

(Please ignore the messy face and shirt! He had just finished eating chicken nuggets with caramel. Mmm... Sounds good, right?)



It took me some time to get used to this new cut. I wasn't sure that I liked it for a day or two. The hair stylist layered it all over. When my grandmother first saw Aiden's hair, she said, "Look how short it is in places! I wouldn't have paid for that!" Everyone else loved his new cut! And now that my grandmother has gotten used to it, she likes it too. "At least it's out of his face."

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love his hair! I think it looks cute with the layers.

jen@odbt said...

He looks so handsome. I wish my kids could pull off this look...their hair grows out like a monchichi. LOL!

Zoey's Mommy said...

Ok, when I first started to read this, I thought it was going to end up with Aiden having a shaved head! And I thought NOOOOOO!! Glad to see his hair is still long. He's such a cutie either way!

Heatherlyn said...

I think the bangs are cute. And he would be cute no matter what!

Yaya said...

NO!!! I miss his hair!!!

chicken nuggets and carmel????

Kati said...

I think he is a handsome little man!!

Mel said...

He looks very handsome! I'm glad you are back to your normal day to day routine (nothing to feel guilty about at all). Hope you are doing well emotionally also.

Staci said...

love it! He is so stinkin' cute! I hope you are all doing okay!

Joelle said...

Such a cute cut! He looks adorable in his little sweatervest too!

Jamie said...

I like both cuts...He's such a cutie!