Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just for a Smile

We had another Snow Day today! I think we got two inches of snow, but all of the schools were closed. So I got to spend the day at home with Aiden. We didn't get to play in the snow this time though. It was way too cold. When I got up this morning it was -2 with the windchill, but it's supposed to get up to 60 degrees on Saturday. Crazy!

Anyways. When Aiden and I get up at the same time, I don't get a second alone to get ready. I tried to put a movie on for him this morning, but once he figured out that I was going to take a shower, he started pulling off his clothes and came running in the bathroom. I called to Matt, "Do you think I'll ever be able to shower alone any time soon?" *Hint Hint* Come play with him while I take a shower! Aiden looked put his hand on my arm and said, "Don't you worry, Mommy. Aiden is here with you. You don't have to be alone." LOL He is such a sweetie!



He's really enjoying his chapstick right now! I should have thought about giving him that this morning!

7 comments:

Kati Sue* said...

Ahh! He is a sweetie!!!

Heatherlyn said...

He's a very sweet boy. Kids do eventually become too aware to shower with their parents. The innocence is nice. :)

pam said...

Don't count on getting a shower any time soon!!

It kills me that you cancel over 2 inches of snow. We would never have school here. Hope you had a great day at home.

Zoey's Mommy said...

LOL! Two inches of snow is nothing for us. It takes AT LEAST six before they cancel school!

Cute pics of Aiden! He's such an adorable little boy.

jen@odbt said...

My little guy loves his chapstick too. What a cutie!

Kristen said...

Aiden is one major sweet kid!

Maybe next year you can come run the Krispy Kreme with us!
I wont be eating the doughnuts during the race (I signed up for the casual run NOT the challenge) but I will definately be running back holding my dozen to be enjoyed once I'm home!

~~Mel~~ said...

Very very cute boy you have there! What is it with the chapstick obsession they all seem to have?? lol.