Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Kreativ Bloggy Award

I received this cute award from Rachel Ann at Rachel Ann's Place! And once again, it's taken me longer than it should to post it. I love bloggy awards. So, I don't know why I always procrastinate when it comes to passing them on!


And like most other awards, this one comes with a set of rules...

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world you are KReATIV!

I'm going to keep my Love list light and fluffy and totally random!

1. I LOVE my family. I have an absolutely amazing family. I love how I can count on them for anything.

2. I LOVE spending time with Aiden. I can't wait until September. Once we move to Washington DC, I get to be a stay at home mommy and spend all my time with Aiden and the baby!

3. I Love to run. I really like running in local races and winning medals! Unfortunately, my doctor advised me not to run during my pregnancy since I had preeclampsia with Aiden. :(

4. I Love step aerobics. I'm still allowed to do that! I have some DVDs that I do at home. I try to do it five times a week, if I'm not feeling too sick.

5. I Love getting cupcakes from one of our local bakeries. They have the Best buttercream icing! (I'm going to post a picture of those cupcakes soon)

6. I Love going to OB appointments. That's the only time I look forward to going to the doctor!

7. I Love the beach. I love everything about it. The sand, the tide pools, the ocean, the sharks... (finding shark teeth!) And Aiden has so much fun. I love just watching him run around!

And now I pass this award on to:

1. Heatherlyn
2. Staci
3. April
4. ~~Mel~~
5. Amanda
6. Kati
7. Jennifer

10 comments:

Megryansmom said...

Congrats on all your well deserved awards.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your award. Great list! I had preeclampsia with Summer, but no one told me not to run! Good thing I hate running. Lol

jen@odbt said...

Congrats on your award. I love the beach too and can't wait for summer. This winter has been too long.

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award! That's awesome:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Staci said...

Congrats and thank you! As soon as we get over the sickies some I will participate! Thanks again!

~~Mel~~ said...

Aww thanks so much!

Kati said...

Woohoo! Thanks! I will get this up soon!!

Heatherlyn said...

I love your list. I can relate to so much of it.

You are going to be the best stay-at-home mommy ever. I'm so glad that you will have that opportunity.

If I lived close to you I'd go to the cupcake store with you! I can't wait until you post pictures!

I LOVE the beach. Something about where the sand meets the ocean is magical.

I WISH I loved step aerobics.

Thanks for tagging me. I'll make a post tomorrow!

Kristen said...

Congrates on your award!
You love step aerobics...I'm too clumsy.
I haven't skiied in 20 years so I just hope I don't do anything crazy. We have our half two weeks after we get back and I really want to be able to run it. I'll be running for you and I know you'll be happy to be able to get back to it!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! You deserved it!