Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Fun Rainy Day

This morning, my sister in law took Aiden to the Children's Museum and then to lunch at Chick-fil-A. My little sister had Girl Scouts for most of the day so my mom and I decided to go to lunch. It was great because I never get to spend any time with her by myself.

Aiden had a great time playing with Aunt Mel and he was exhausted when he got home. He took a two hour nap! The first nap he has taken in over two weeks. And I did too!

After that, we went to the mall and met my mom and sister. My mom bought me a ton of maternity clothes for this summer! I love shopping~ especially when I don't have to spend any money! LOL

When we got home, Aiden and I decided to make brownies. This was actually the first time I ever attempted to make brownies!

Aiden LOVES to cook!




Look at all of the chocolate chips in one spot... There were so many that that part sunk in!


Concentrating...


Yes.. I put icing on my brownies! Not the whole pan because Matt doesn't like it, but the icing is my favorite part! And of course, Aiden had to add sprinkles to his.


Aiden ate about four bites of his brownie and pushed his plate in front of me. And I wonder why I'm gaining weight so quickly...

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm coming over for brownies oh wait I'll just lick the frosting! I wish I could say the weight gain was from a baby, I guess now that Caden is 19 mo I can't say baby weight no more ... LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by my giveaway and grabbing my button. Your the BEST!!! Muah.

Heatherlyn said...

What a lovely day. Shopping, a nap, AND brownies sounds like a little bit of heaven on Earth.

Kids are so funny with sprinkles. I haven't met a kid who doesn't LOVE them!

~~Mel~~ said...

Yay for new clothes that you didn't have to pay for! I love when that happens.

Those brownies...just looking at them made me gain 10 lbs lol...they look yummy!

pam said...

Baking teaches kids a lot! How fun, and they look great! I have brownies on the brain now!!