Friday, March 27, 2009

A Preschool Musical

Tonight was Aiden's Preschool Spring Program. He just recently started going to this preschool (for 3 hours on MWF) since my grandmother can no longer watch him as much. He is extremely shy and since he is still getting used everything, I really wasn't sure how he was going to do during his performance. But he did an awesome job! During the Christmas program at his old school, he was supposed to be standing in the back row and he sat down where no one could see him and he refused to stand up! Tonight, he actually sat on the stage and sang along with his friends! I was sooo proud of him!
The Whole School. The theme was Community Helpers

I know this picture is a little dark, but it was the best I could do from my seat. Aiden is sitting in the middle of the front row.

No, I couldn't understand a word they said either! But they were cute! And we did get programs with the words of each song. Aiden is sitting on the very end of the front row.
Being Silly!
Aiden and his friends were mail carriers. They each painted a white tee shirt and wore a sash. (I think they were supposed to be presents that were being delivered. Their tee shirts said, To: You

Aiden's Preschool crafts. All centered around the mail carrier theme.

I LOVE this one!

8 comments:

Mel @ ShimmerMeBlue said...

Aww, what a great milestone in his life! I love watching my kids perform in school :)

Kristen said...

your son is adorable!!

♥georgie♥ said...

omgosh i know i say this all the time but he is adorable! and his first school production/play how exciting ahhhhh I remember the days

Mel said...

I know you are so proud of him! It is amazing to me how grown up they can be lately!

shunee said...

Awww!! how cute. I can not wait until my son starts school. He's in a daycare now but will start school this july.

~~Mel~~ said...

Aw he's sooo cute!!! Love that last craft.

Heatherlyn said...

You know, Aiden seems like a very smart, very aware child.

The Rambler said...

OMG...how frickin cute!!!