Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rainbow Quiz

I saw this cute little quiz on Pam's blog: Country Mouse, City Mouse. If you haven't visited her blog before, check it out! I always enjoy reading what she has to say.

What color is Your Rainbow?


My Rainbow is strongly shaded Pink and Yellow.

What this says about me:
You are a joyful person. You appreciate everyone around you. You're good at getting people to like you. You are a good listener and your friends are glad to have you around in difficult times.

I just had to post this because I loved what it said about me! LOL I think this is actually one of the most accurate quizzes that I have ever taken...

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

I love rainbows. So I took the quiz. But I like both of a lot of the words equally so I skipped a lot. My outcome was that my rainbow is slightly shaded white. You are a contemplative person. You appreciate quiet moments. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

Fun quiz. I love the picture of the rainbow you have on this post.