Monday, March 16, 2009

Second Trimester!

I just started the second trimester today! 14 weeks. Woo-hoo! 1/3 of the way there. I can't believe how quickly it's gone by so far. Hopefully, it continues that way! Except for the almost constant nausea which I've almost learned to ignore, I'm feeling great.

I NEVER took any belly pictures when I was pregnant with Aiden, but I am going to do it this time. I had an eating disorder throughout high school and college. I had just turned 22 when I found out I was pregnant. Instead of being one of the pregnant moms who doesn't gain enough weight due to their disorder, I went to the other extreme and gained way too much weight. I finally allowed myself to eat things that I wasn't "able" to have before and I lost control. I was extremely embarrassed by how big I was and refused to have any pictures taken.

This time, I am determined to stay healthy. I have been working out regularly and trying to make good eating choices. I know that I've had too many brownies and cupcakes... It's just something I am going to have to work on.

At this point last time, I was already wearing maternity jeans. Not yet! (I'm wearing work out pants in these pictures. You can't really see my belly yet in my regular jeans)




19 comments:

A FiveOh4 Uplifting said...

You look awesome! You'll do great!

Staci said...

you are a skinny mini! You look great!

WillowLakeScents said...

You look fantastic !

Kati said...

You look fantastic and I envy all of the moms who got no stretch marks! Blah!!!

Hollie said...

Look at your cute little baby bump! Congrats mama!

Mel said...

You look great! Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester!

Kristen said...

You look great!
My stomach isbigger than yours and I'm not pregnant :-)

Looks like you guys have had a busy time with the rain. Aiden looks like he is getting ready to make colors for Easter eggs!

blueviolet said...

Wow, you look amazing. I can't even see the baby bump yet.

Zoey's Mommy said...

You're so pretty!! And you look awesome!

pam said...

Looking forward to watch the baby grow. You look great!

Heatherlyn said...

You are so so cute!

I gained like 44 lbs with each pregnancy. No big deal. I always lost it all!

Carrie77 said...

You look great! And, I must say, you don't even look like you've had a baby in the past. Lucky! heheh!! BTW, I love all the fun artsy things you share with us on your blog!

Aubrey said...

How cute! Don't worry too much about your weight! It's all worth it for the little one you are growing!

Kristen said...

You look great! And your blog is adorable!!

The Blonde Duck said...

You look gorgeous! I had eating issues in college too. I'm really hoping I don't freak out over it when we have kids.

~~Mel~~ said...

We have quite a few things in common! I too struggled with an eating disorder and then got pregnant only to let myself go and go and keep right on going.

You look sooo cute!!!

Constant nausea usually means GIRL!

Aileigh said...

You look great! :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ok it's offical I hate you ... LOL Just playing you look amazing I wish body was nice when it got PG. The first I went crazy and ate everything and got way to big. 2nd time I did good ate good and still gained far too much. UGH ... LOL

Just beautiful my dear!

Miss Eve Bognar said...

You look beautiful...good luck with the pregnancy!