Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shamrocks

Yes, we're a day late. The city schools have Spring Break this week so my little sister and Aiden are staying with my grandmother. Aiden and Mandy act wild when they are together and he runs nonstop. I had planned a St. Patrick's Day art project for him to do yesterday evening,but he fell asleep on the way home. And since we're Irish (OK, I'm not Irish, not even a little bit, but both sides of Matt's family are Irish and we do have an Irsih last name...), I thought we should go ahead and do the project anyway.

Since I LOVE using handprints in Aiden's art, we made a handprint shamrock!




9 comments:

blueviolet said...

You are the coolest mom! I love this craft!

kimert said...

that's a super cute craft! i will have to try and remember that next year! :)
great blog!

Carrie77 said...

Did I tell you that I love all the crafts you do with your son? Love the shamrock handprint!! Gotta do it next year! He looks so calm painting his hand green!

A FiveOh4 Uplifting said...

I think that's just too cute!

A. K. said...

Great Pictures

~~Mel~~ said...

I totally love this idea!!!

Thanks for sharing.

April said...

OMG.. love them!

The Blonde Duck said...

That's such a cute idea!

Heatherlyn said...

That's super cute art! I love art using handprints of the kids. :)

And Aiden is a celtic name. I suppose you knew that.