Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Sisterhood Award

I just received (a week or so ago...) this cute award from my bloggy friend ~Mel~ at The Bubble...thoughts and other miscellaneous blabberings from me... If you haven't been to her blog before, check it out! She always has something fun to share!

So now I'm supposed to choose 5-10 blogs that show sassiness and/or graditude. This is why I always procrastinate on posting bloggy awards! I hate having to pick people! It takes me back to PE class in elementary school when we had to pick teams. I hate leaving anyone out! Anyway rules are rules... I would like to give this one to:

Mesa's Musings

The Rambler

The Obnoxious Stay at Home Mom

Heatherlyn

Kati

5 comments:

...The Obnoxious SAHM.... said...

AWE! thank you :) I take it with pride! :)

The Rambler said...

Your awesome!!

Thanks so much.

(kicking ground cause you picked me.)

Heatherlyn said...

Sweet! That's a cute bloggy award. Thanks! (And I also totally hate having to pick people!)

~~Mel~~ said...

Thanks for playing along!

The Bush Family said...

awww thank you so very very very much!! You just made my whole week! :)