Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stay at Home Saturday

I have been feeling pretty yucky all day and didn't really have the energy to leave the house. That's really rare for me because I get sooo bored staying in one place!

Last night after Aiden's program, Matt came home and Aiden watched him play Guitar Hero. As soon as Aiden got up this morning, he asked me if we could play. He wanted me to play with the guitar and he got his drum from his room. It was so cute and he had a blast! Matt came downstairs and said, "I wondered what you all were doing. It sounded like you were building a house."

.
Aiden with his drum and keyboard. He loves music!



I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture, but Aiden got a huge "boo-boo" on his left cheek. Last night, he opened the door and our dog got really excited and ran out pushing the door back right into his face. It was terrible! And we were supposed to have pictures made this week...

I was cleaning out the refrigerator and saw that our blueberries had dried up. This made me think about a gender test that I read about on BBC. It's called the Blueberry Test. Since I was bored and would have to throw the blueberries out anyway, I thought I would try it.

You boil the blueberries for 5 minutes.



You're then supposed to wait until it cools and remove some of the juice. You then add an equal part of urine to the juice. If it stays blue, it's a boy. If it turns green, you're having a girl.

I poured the juice in a plastic cup and it was so dark. There is NO WAY that the same amount of urine would turn that green! I just don't see how that's even possible!

Before


The Blueberry Test says, It's a Boy!


Although I think this is a pretty bogus test, it did agree with the results from the other two tests. Maybe I AM going to have another little boy!

7 comments:

blueviolet said...

Wait a second. It stops there? I was expecting a test with results.
Darn.

Yaya said...

It seems kids always get scraped up when they are supposed to get pics taken!

Heatherlyn said...

I think it's cute that he wanted to play guitar hero with you.

And you have heard of the most gender-determining tests ever! I can't wait to see what an ultrasound finally confirms!

Mariel said...

I think that's the craziest gender tests that I've every heard of! Second to that is the hold the string over your hand test and see which way it moves!

It would be fun to know if it turned out right!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

Tabitha in Bliss said...

That is one crazy test. :)

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope you have a little girl! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Poor Aiden with his booboo!

Sounds like a great way to spend Saturday to me.