Tara at Too Much Information hosts Flashback Fridays. Click the link to check out more Flashback Fridays! When I was over at my bloggy friend Heatherlyn's blog, I found a fun survey and thought that I would pair it with Flashback Friday. The topic? High School!
(Sorry about the bright spot, I took a picture of a picture!)
And now for the survey: Fill this out about your SENIOR year.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Not senior year. I dated a guy who was in college and I thought I was so cool…
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Matt and I went to the same high school, but we didn’t know each other. He always told his friends that he thought I was really “hot” but they all thought I was too snobby. (I was just really shy around people I didn't know)
3. Did you car pool to school? No
4. What kind of car did you have? I had a red Plymouth Neon
5. What kind of car do you have now? I now drive a green Volkswagen Jetta. Love it!
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? We have “family night” at my grand ma’s house where my parents, aunts, and uncles come to eat dinner. Then Matt and I usually watch a movie at home after Aiden goes to bed!
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Out.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I was a hostess at Lonestar.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I am a graduate student. I work with mice in a research lab and am studying a type of kidney disease.
10. Were you a party animal? I went to parties, but I wouldn’t consider myself a party animal!
11. Were you considered a flirt? No!
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in concert band (no marching) my freshman year to fulfill the art requirement. I played the flute! I quit after the first year because it wasn’t fun for me and I did NOT ever want to wear the terrible marching uniform!
13. Were you a nerd? No one considered me a nerd, but I did grauduate with a 3.89!
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Of course not!
15. Can you sing the fight song? No. Can anyone?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s) Mr. Case, my pre-Calculus teacher. There were a lot of class clown types in the class and the way he interacted with them was just hysterical. And I really did learn a lot from him too.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? With a big group of girls (beside the table of football players LOL)
18. What was your school’s full name? Science Hill High School
19. When did you graduate? 2001~ eight years ago this spring! Wow! How time flies!
20. What was your school mascot? A top hat and cane? Are you kidding me? How lame is that?!
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I think so. There are quite a few things that I would like to have done differently.
22. Did you have fun at the prom? I stayed at prom for 15 minutes!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No!!!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I don’t really have any interest in going.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Nope
26. School Colors? Maroon and Gold
27. What celebrities came from your high school? None
If you do fill out this survey, please let me know. I LOVE reading the answers to this one!