Monday, March 30, 2009

Where have I left my Brain?

I have always heard of "pregnancy brain" but don't remember being affected by it with Aiden. This time around, oh my goodness! I hope I can blame all of this scatterbrained behavior on pregnancy. If not, I'm in serious trouble!

Well, today during my lunch break, I did a short workout and then showered. I was feeling really sick after getting out of the shower and thought that eating a couple of crackers might make me feel better. So, I went into the kitchen wearing only my underwear and a camosile top. I then stood at the table and made a couple of peanut butter crackers. Once I had finished eating, I grabbed my jeans and got dressed. That's when I finally looked out our glass door....

Oops! There were a group of young college guys standing on their deck directly across from us. My first thought was maybe they didn't notice. Then I thought oh, no! If I can see them, they can see me. And yeah, they were completely gaping. Guess they haven't seen many pregnant girls standing in front of a glass door eating crackers in their underwear! No one is EVER outside during the middle of the day and it didn't even cross my mind that the blinds were open. Oh my goodness! So embarrassing!

6 comments:

kimert said...

Teehee! Too funny!
I totally get the pregnancy brain. I had it so much worse with #2 than I did with #1. Now I just have really bad mommy brain. :)

~~Mel~~ said...

LOL - poor girl! I often walk around in my underwear and the boyfriend swears I'll get caught one day...so far so good though!

Kati said...

Haha! Ahh well! Haha!

Heatherlyn said...

You can just about guarantee that they will be looking out that window every day from now on. What a treat for them! Pretty funny for you!

Aubrey said...

LOL
I do that all the time...3 years later...pregnancy brain never left me.

Mel @ ShimmerMeBlue said...

Oh no, how embarrassing!