Friday, March 6, 2009

You Gotta Love Bloggy Swaps!

A while back I mentioned that I was going to participate in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Blog Swap. Well, I just received my package from my swap partner! I LOVE getting fun mail and this just made my day!

My partner for the swap was Emma and this is what she sent me!

I was so excited when I opened the package and saw all of these little wrapped presents! It felt like Christmas morning!


The whole package:



Close ups






I can't wait to read this book! I was just telling one of my friends the other day that I have never read this book or seen the movie. Maybe I will finally see what all the fuss is about!


We haven't been to Disney World yet, but I do scrapbook. So I will save these in my scrapbook box until we take the trip!


I think these are adorable! I love the little straps!


What a cute bag! I LOVE the bright spring colors! I can't wait for some warm weather!


This is what I sent to Emma. A few of my favorite things:


I thought it was funny how the flowers that I wrote my notes on matched the ones on the bag she sent me!

Thank you, Emma for the wonderful package! I will really enjoy your favorite things! And thank you Hollee Ann for taking the time to organize this swap. It was a lot of fun!

13 comments:

Kati said...

How fun! I did one last month.. and it was great!! I just sent out my swap partner stuff for another swap.

I am considering hosting a swap.. I haven't decided on the theme yet though!

Amy B said...

You got really cute swap gifts..Love the socks. enjoy

Emma said...

I did get your chocolates but not until today when my husband went to throw the box out and noticed another present. I love those!! Thanks for all you sent!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I would love to do one of these? How do you get in one?

Heatherlyn said...

That is so fun! I love the slipper things. And bunches of cute wrapped packages are the best!

jen@odbt said...

What fun! What kind of favorites did you share?

MaryRC said...

gone with the wind and that bag!! I'm jealous.. sweet swap!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm glad you got such cool stuff!

Allison said...

great stuff you got! and your blog is too cute.

Cris said...

This was so fun and you gifts are so adorable. I can not wait for the next one. Vist my site and see just what wonderful gifts I got at
http://jag-wonderfullife.blogspot.com/

WillowLakeScents said...

Great goodies ! Love the bag !!

Lori said...

You got some really cool things... This was really fun..

Mamarazzi said...

i love the care that you BOTH took in putting together your packages.

I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!