Monday, April 27, 2009

20 weeks~ the halfway point!

I'm 20 weeks today! It's actually a little more than halfway there for me since I will have to have a repeat c-section. My big ultrasound is Friday and I am so excited! I know all that matters is the baby's health, but I really hope it cooperates so we can find out if it's a boy or girl! (I'm really thinking boy now...) Matt really wants a boy, but I really will be happy either way. Lately, when anyone asks what I would like to have I've been saying, "I would really like to have a girl, but I would really like to have a boy too." I would like to have a little girl to do girly things with and have a relationship similar to the one I have with my mom, but I just adore having a little boy so much that I think it would be wonderful to have another one! So I'm going to be excited either way!

Anyways.... Here are some 20 weeks baby bump pictures!

Aiden tried really hard to be in all of the pictures!





12 comments:

Kati said...

Wow! It's 20 weeks already?!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl.. and a healthy baby of course!

Sarah said...

I love the shirt in the last pic!

jen@odbt said...

You look fantastic. have to agree - the bump shirt is too cute!

kimert said...

You look really great! :) Love the baby bump tee.

Jessica said...

You look so great! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by?

I can't wait to hear what you find out Friday! And I love your baby bump shirt. I need one of those! :D

Mommy of M's said...

Love the bump tee!!

Heatherlyn said...

So cute! Being pregnant is not so bad. You look adorable! I'm excited for Friday too! I can't believe you are almost 1/2 way. That seemed to happen so fast.

Stephanie said...

You look great! I love that polka dot top!!

I had a repeat c-section as well, at 39 weeks. It was so nice to know what to expect.

Kara said...

You look great! I can't believe you are already 20 weeks!!! Can't wait for your update on Friday!!

Miss Eve said...

Melissa, you look gorgeous! I'm excited to hear about, if it's a boy or a girl :-) Blessing and take care, love: Evi

Carrie77 said...

You look great and I love both shirts! I can't wait to hear what you are having...

Staci said...

you look fab! I can't wait to find out Friday!!! I have a girl vibe.... hehe :)