Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Egg Hunt

We had a really fun and busy day visiting family. First we went to my mother in law's house for lunch. I had brought Aiden's Easter eggs (which I had refilled with candy). They ended up hiding the same eggs three times. He loved it!






Once we left mamaw's house, we went to my grandma's house. We found some ants for Aiden's ant farm and proceeded to watch them all crawl out! The little funnel tip for the air hole was broken off and one of the ants discovered this and crawled out. It was actually quite amazing. That ant communicated to all of the others that there was a way out and even the one that was tunneling followed him out! Aiden squealed and giggled the entire time. Luckily we did all of this outside. And even though the ant farm isn't going to work for us, it was a neat experience (well worth the dollar I paid for it!).

We went to my mom's house after that and Aiden and my sister ran around all over the house. It makes my mom crazy, but they always do it. Once we finally pulled into our garage, Aiden was out! At least until I carried him inside. Then he insisted that he needed some milk and wanted to read some books before going to bed!

3 comments:

Carrie77 said...

Thanks for the blog award, I'll accept it later this week! Your Easter pictures are adorable. I bet he had so much fun and awww Nathan fell asleep in the car today, too! Happy Easter!

Heatherlyn said...

You can never have too many egg hunts! Love that he's still holding onto the green monkey!

~~Mel~~ said...

I wish it had been warm enough for us to hunt outside over the weekend. Great pics!