Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Baskets...

We got way too much candy again this year and when there is chocolate in the house, I will eat it. Especially when I'm pregnant! To prevent this problem, I only bought Aiden one chocolate Easter bunny. Unfortunately, I forgot to pass that message along. My boss brought Aiden a stuffed bunny with Godiva chocolate since I had to work (unexpectedly) all day yesterday. My mother in law, parents, aunt, and grandmother also bought him chocolate.

Aiden's Easter basket from me and Matt
Plastic bugs, snakes, the mini ant farm, slime, straws, bubbles, play dough, jelly beans, and lollipops


Aiden's Easter basket from my parents
He loves that green monkey. Normally, he doesn't pay much attention to stuffed animals (unless they are "hoo hoos", but he carried this one around with him all evening.



My Easter Basket:
So funny! I really didn't think they would get me an Easter basket this year, but they did! They have gotten me a Bunny Big Ears every year since I was 6! And I've been wanting one of these bamboo plants since my last one died on the move back from Alaska.

7 comments:

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

That bamboo plant is incredible!! Looks like some wonderful baskets!! We also forgo the candy, we just don't need it (especially the mommy who will eat most of it!!)

Miss Eve said...

Happy Easter to you and your family dear Melissa, love: Evi

Sarah said...

Love the bamboo plant!
And I here ya on the Easter candy, next year a will pass out a memo to family and friends :)

The Blonde Duck said...

I love that you still get a basket! That's fabulous!

The Unzipped Mind said...

Cute Blog!

pam said...

Bunny Big Ears is great, and razors too. I love your basket.

Your Easter looks perfect, even though you had to work:)

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm glad I didn't get a basket (though Dan's mom did bring us lots of Reeses)...cause I am a chocoholic when it's in the house...next year Riley won't get so much chocolate from us because after all was said and done he got twice the candy (at least) from all of our family members.