Friday, April 10, 2009

The Easter Bunny

I have never had Aiden's picture taken with the Easter bunny, but he kept asking to see the "Easter rabbit" every time we went to the mall. For some reason, it was never a good time to get his picture taken. It seemed like every time we were at the mall he would spill something all over his shirt before he asked to see the bunny. We would always walk by so he could wave at the bunny, but he didn't get to sit on his lap. When I picked Aiden up from his preschool party yesterday, I asked him if he would like to go get his picture made with the Easter bunny. He was so excited! He said, "I'm dirty today?" Oh my! We immediately went to get his picture taken and he was so shy! It was all I could do to get him to move his hands away from his mouth!



And then while I was paying for the pictures, Aiden decided that he did like the Easter bunny after all. He was giving him high fives and everything! Oh, well... Tomorrow we are going to have some Easter pictures taken. Hopefully, he will do a better job for Grandpa!


7 comments:

kimert said...

So cute!!!

I haven't ever taken my kids to see the Easter bunny (bad mom). lol
But my 3 yr old was afraid of the Chic Fil A cows at the mall today, so I am not sure how he would feel about the Easter bunny.

Carrie77 said...

Aww! Its a great picture!!

Heatherlyn said...

He's such a sweet little boy! You'll always be glad you did these things with him.

I have one picture of Ewan and Corinne with the Easter bunny taken about 8 years ago and then the Easter bunny never came back to the mall again!

Mel said...

AWWW you got a great pic! He is so cute!

Staci said...

Great pic! I tagged you :)

Kata Wagner Berg said...

Great picture! I am looking forward to get many memories with my son too :) Have a nice weekend and gratulation to being pregnant!

~~Mel~~ said...

Such a cute pic!

Riley has never had his picture with the easter bunny...never once has he asked to lol.