Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Another Day at the Park

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day! 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! So as soon as I picked Aiden up from preschool, we headed outside. Aiden LOVES the park and we spent over 3 hours there this afternoon! I was so proud of him, he didn't cling to my legs (at all!) and he played with the other children. And he rode all over the place on his big wheel. He has really learned how to steer and just started pedaling today! He also shared his big wheel with the other kids. He wasn't sure about this one at first. But once I assured him that they wouldn't take his bike home, he was fine.

Aiden loves the swings. He asks me to push him "really high".


And he is a really impressive climber. He can climb anything!
He asked me to take this picture!





We had a great day! And as long as it's nice we're headed back to the park tomorrow. It's going to be a fun summer!


11 comments:

Mommy of M's said...

I can't wait for the temperature to get that high here!!

Looks like a fun day!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a really fun day! I sure do love great weather.

Sarah said...

Fun! We are expecting summer like weather this weekend! YAY!

Kristen Andrews said...

very cute!

Mel said...

Ahhh, he looks like he is having fun! You have a climber too! Analese is a monkey and she climbs everything (including a tall rock-climbing wall at one park we go to).

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

What a fun fun day!!! I can't wait for it to be warm enough to do this with my boys more!!

pam said...

Looks like a beautiful day at the park.

Kati said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that you won one of the Toddler Orajel Pre-Brush Gels. Shoot me an email to countrygirlcitylife[at]live.com!!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm jealous!!! Aiden is in shorts! No fair! lol.

Looks like a ton of fun!

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. I have a small blog that has been around for about 2 years. It's not big, I delete posts every now and then. But I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D

Heatherlyn said...

You got some good slide pictures!

I'm totally impressed that he shared his big wheel. That requries a lot of maturity for a little guy!