Monday, April 20, 2009

Just for a Smile~ Aiden Funnies

While we were waiting for a table at Calhoun's over the weekend, Aiden was walking by the river when he spotted a straw wrapper. He said, "What is that? It's trash! It doesn't go on the ground. It goes in the trash!" He wanted to pick it up so badly and I explained to him that some people are not nice and throw their garbage on the ground. He kept saying, "That's not right. That's not right." SO funny!

When I picked Aiden up from preschool, I tried talking to him about his day. I asked him what he had eaten for snack. He looked out the window and said, "I just don't want to talk about it right now."

Aiden wanted me to play with some flash cards with him after dinner. I was still sitting at the table and he came over and looked at my plate. He said, "You're all finished, Mommy. Good boy!"

12 comments:

Staci said...

The things they say CRACK me up! Anthony say, :That's not right" in this crazy voice ALL the time and it makes me laugh! Aiden is so cute!

Aubrey said...

I just don't want to talk about it right now...

HILARIOUS!

Heatherlyn said...

He is so cute! And smart! You are a wonderful Mom for writing all his sayings down!

Stephanie said...

Haha! How cute.

Sarah said...

Haha. I love the things they come with!
(I tried out the button, it seems to be working, not sure what the What's that smell is)

Mommy of M's said...

Toddlers always say the best stuff.

Jessica said...

How cute! Well he is being good and environmentally conscious/friendly just in time for Earth day! You must be so proud!

The Blonde Duck said...

LOL! Did you find out what the new baby is yet?

Joanna said...

Aww - hang on to those moments!

Stopping by from SITS.

Kara said...

Ha! Those are funny! By the way, we went to the Calhoun's at Turkey Creek to try to avoid the crowd... Ummmm it didn't work. LOL! I heard Lane Kiffin was at the one on the river. Did you see him there?

pam said...

You are a good boy, Mommy!!

Love it:)

~~Mel~~ said...

Aiden is just too cute! Hold on to those moments...they won't last forever...Riley is just now entering into talking like an 'adult'...it's so sad to hear him say libRary as opposed to lye-berry lol.