Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

My bloggy friend Staci over at Playing House tagged me with a fun sharing meme. Thanks Staci!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Warm weather! I can't wait to be able to wear capris and sandals. I'm really hoping I won't have to buy maternity jeans!
2. Moving to Washington DC. I am so excited about this!
3. Getting my master's degree and getting far, far away from mice!
4. My 20 week ultrasound on May 1st. I hope to find out if we're having a boy or girl! (I have a feeling it's a boy, but I need to know for sure!)
5. My hair growing out again... (More on this later)
6. Being a stay at home mom. I am really looking forward to being able to stay home with my kiddos.
7. Seeing my family who will be visiting from Germany this summer. Even though I won't be able to communicate with them.... I have got to learn German.
8. September! I can't wait to have this baby! Looking at all of Aiden's baby pictures has made me really excited about a new baby!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Dissected a mouse
2. Worked on my thesis
3. Took a nap
4. Painted with Aiden
5. Watched America's Next Top Model
6. Did some laundry
7. Had dinner with my grandma
8. Did Molecular Biology homework

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Swim with sharks (not big scary ones that can eat you!)
2. Learn German
3. Run a marathon
4. Get a Ph.D. in Biomedical Science
5. Go to Rome.
6. Take a road trip across the US
7. Live close to a beach.
8. Buy a house.

8 shows I watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. Scrubs
5. Little Einsteins
6. Imagination Movers
7. Mickey Mouse Playhouse
8. Handy Manny

I don't really like many tv shows. I prefer to watch movies or read.

8 people I tag:
1. Jessica
2. Kimert
3. Mommy of M's
4. Sarah
5. Melissa
6. Carrie77
7. Mel
8. Heatherlyn

5 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

What is your master's in? I can't believe you had to disect a mouse!

Staci said...

Disssecting.... AH! I about died when I had to do a fetal pig.... I tried every excuse as to why I couldn't but sadly nothing worked! I heart America's Next Top Model!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll get my post up soon. You poor thing, I don't think I could disect a mouse, I hate blood and guts and gag over anything lol.

Heatherlyn said...

I enjoyed your lists.

What is your thesis on? Like seriously, I'm totally curious. I never got to write a thesis so I have not thesis-envy, but always great thesis interest. I think it would be a really great experience.

I love the beach. I'd love to live closer. But I also get a little freaked out at the thought of hurricanes and such. I think I just need a beach house.

I have relatives in Germany too. And I USED to be able to speak German somewhat, and write in German pretty well. I can't even read my old essays now! I wonder if you pick it up more quickly relearning something a second time around?

I'm excited for your ultrasound too!

I think I'll do this tag on Saturday!

Oh, and I bet you totally run a marathon someday. :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Great list! I finally got mine up today lol.