My bloggy friend Staci over at Playing House tagged me with a fun sharing meme. Thanks Staci!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Warm weather! I can't wait to be able to wear capris and sandals. I'm really hoping I won't have to buy maternity jeans!
2. Moving to Washington DC. I am so excited about this!
3. Getting my master's degree and getting far, far away from mice!
4. My 20 week ultrasound on May 1st. I hope to find out if we're having a boy or girl! (I have a feeling it's a boy, but I need to know for sure!)
5. My hair growing out again... (More on this later)
6. Being a stay at home mom. I am really looking forward to being able to stay home with my kiddos.
7. Seeing my family who will be visiting from Germany this summer. Even though I won't be able to communicate with them.... I have got to learn German.
8. September! I can't wait to have this baby! Looking at all of Aiden's baby pictures has made me really excited about a new baby!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Dissected a mouse
2. Worked on my thesis
3. Took a nap
4. Painted with Aiden
5. Watched America's Next Top Model
6. Did some laundry
7. Had dinner with my grandma
8. Did Molecular Biology homework
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Swim with sharks (not big scary ones that can eat you!)
2. Learn German
3. Run a marathon
4. Get a Ph.D. in Biomedical Science
5. Go to Rome.
6. Take a road trip across the US
7. Live close to a beach.
8. Buy a house.
8 shows I watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Grey's Anatomy
5. Little Einsteins
6. Imagination Movers
7. Mickey Mouse Playhouse
8. Handy Manny
I don't really like many tv shows. I prefer to watch movies or read.
8 people I tag:
3. Mommy of M's
2 days ago